Today Insh’Allah we’ll take a detailed look at Juz’ 29 from the Qur’an which takes in 11 Surah’s (67-77):
67. Al Mulk (The Kingdom)
68. Al Qalam (The Pen)
69. Al Haaqqa (The Inevitable)
70. Al Maarij (The Ascending Steps)
71. Nuh (Noah)
72. Al Jinn (The Jinn)
73. Al Muzzammil (The One Who is Covered Up)
74. Al Muddaththir (The Cloaked One)
75. Al Qiyama (The Resurrection)
76. Al Insan (Man), also known as Ad Dahr (Time)
77. Al Mursalat (The Winds Which Are Sent)
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
Juz 29 and 30 will be uploaded via my account on scribd and embedded, this is simply due to the number of Surah’s contained in the final two Ajiza’s of the Quran, which would make it difficult (due to time) for me to correctly format and post directly on the blog.
Simply click on the “fullscreen” button to read.