"Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil & believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And Allah hears & knows all things."
(The Qur'an, Al-Baqara, 2: 256)
“Political authority & religion are kin brothers, neither would stand but by its companion; because religion is the foundation of political power & its pillar, & political power is the guardian of religion; political power is not established with a foundation & religion cannot be implemented without authority.”
- Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi
"War is not merely a political act, but also a political instrument, a continuation of political relations, a carrying out of the same by other means" - Clausewitz
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)."
(The Qur'an, Al Hujurat, 49: 13)
* The Sealed Nectar - Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum.
* Muhammad: As a Military Leader.
* The rare and excellent history of Saladin, or, al-Nawādir al-Sulṭāniyya waʾl-Maḥāsin al-Yūsufiyya.
* Islam in Britain, 1558-1685.
* Hadji Murat.
* Imam Shamil The First Muslim Guerilla Leader.
* The Autobiography of Malcolm X
* Manufacturing consent : the political economy of the mass media.
* Unspeak : words are weapons.
* The bear trap : Afghanistan's untold story.
* Soldiers of God: Islamic Warriors in Afghanistan & Pakistan.
* Unholy wars : Afghanistan, America & international terrorism.
* Bad news from Israel.
* Image and reality : the Israel-Palestine conflict.
* American dream, global nightmare.
* The Israel Lobby & US Foreign Policy.
* The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering.
* The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.
* The Politics of Anti-Semitism.
* McMafia : crime without frontiers.
* Confessions of an economic hit man.
* The Watchmen.
* Footnotes in Gaza.
* Safe area Goražde: The War in Bosnia 1992-1995.
* Palestine forward by Edward Said.
* Pride of Baghdad : inspired by a true story.
* Shooting War.
* Islam, the West & the challenges of modernity.
* iMuslims - Rewiring the house of Islam.
* Yo, Blair!
* Churchill and the Jews.
* The Jews of Britain, 1656 to 2000.
* Weimar and the rise of Nazi Germany 1918-1933.
* The Invention of the Jewish People.
* The Middle East since 1914.
* Warrior Politics: Why Leadership Demands a Pagan Ethos.
* Clausewitz in the Twenty-First Century.
* Strategy and History.
* Energy Security and Global Politics.
* The State of the World Atlas.
* The Prophet.
* Warrior of the Light: A Manual.
* Art of War.