UPDATE: BIKE IS NOW SOLD
I’m selling my Motorbike, it’s a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (600cc PZF), finished in the Pearlescent wildfire orange with gold flicker paint, that Kawasaki put out only on the 2007 bikes – very rare and very special, stand out from the rest of the crowd!
I’ve owned this Ninja since selling my learner legal Yamaha 125.
Here’s the full specification and more pictures;
* Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja (600cc P7F)
* 2007 (07 Plate)
* Pearlescent Wildfire Orange
* 6600 miles
* 7 months road tax
* 10 months MOT
* Full service history, all receipts and original manual
* Data Tool Alarm and Immobiliser (Cat 1 Red)
* R&G cotton reals, side aero bobbins, fork protectors and bar ends (full set all round)
* Kawasaki sports seat cowl (Original pillion seat also included)
* Kawasaki tank protector
* Tail Tidy (Original number plate included)
* Rear LED micro light conversion (Original lights included)
* Colour coded reflector strips on wheels.
* Pirelli Diablo Corsa 3 tyres – with plenty of tread.
* 3 sets of keys including master red key.
* HPI report shows no crash damage, money owed, stolen etc.
Always stored indoors and under covers.
I only ride it in good weather – never in rain.
Only covered 500 miles in last year.
Owned and driven by responsible owner, used as weekend toy & to de-stress!
A very fine and straight example of the Kawasaki Ninja, I know because I looked at so many before buying this one.
I’m looking for £4500 ONO – current value for same year bikes with higher mileage is £4800.
Leave a comment (scroll right to the bottom) and I’ll get back to you ASAP. (don’t worry the rest of the world won’t see your details, just me.)
This Kawasaki Ninja is the best in the 600cc class according to Fast Bikes magazine December 2011 issue, a copy of which appears for illustration purposes only: